Monday, March 18, 2013

Luck-Folk Magazine's Community Journal Challenge


I don't know how much I believe in luck. I know I believe in hard work, passion and perseverance. I guess I don't believe in luck enough to rely on it to get something I really wanted. However, I do think that sometimes the little things in life are due to luck. I feel lucky when:

  • Both kids sleep through the night
  • I crack open one of my hard-boiled eggs and it is actually hard-boiled
  • I get into the fast-moving lane at the grocery store
  • My husband calls to ask if he should bring home dinner (YES, the answer is YES)
What are the little things in your life that make you feel lucky?

*If you would like to take part in Folk Magazine's Community Journal Challenge, you can check it out here.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You have been in the fast-moving lane in the grocery??? Oh, what is it like there?!
    And, YES! The call should be "I AM bringing home dinner!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually get behind the person who uses 20 coupons and then writes out a check and I try never to turn down a meal where I don't have to mess up the kitchen!

      Delete